Window Screen Replacement,Durable Fibreglass
Sandfly, Midge Mesh Insect Screening
Stop tiny biting insects with this high-quality mesh.
This is the same mesh that is used by your localscreen company.
What is the difference between “Midge” mesh and Standard Flyscreen mesh?
Fibreglass screen is actually a composite material composed of fibreglass strands coated with a plastic resin selected by the manufacturer based on Ultra Violet resistance, strength, and cost.Insect screen is generally identified by MESH size which means the total number of strands per inch or meter.Eg: 14 x 18 mesh has 14 strands per inch in one direction and 18 strands per inch in the opposite direction.
The higher the number, the tighter the mesh.Our “standard” mesh is 18 x 14 whereas this “midge” mesh is 20 x 20.This makes Midge mesh much finer and able to block out much smaller insects.
Both standard mesh and midge mesh are composed of the same0.28mm coated fibreglass strands.
This produces meshes of the same quality, strength and pliability..
- PERFECT FIBERGLASS MESH WINDOW SCREENING for all screening applications: new and replacement window screens, window screen repair, screen door, patio screening, insect screening, and other professional and DIY screening applications (Color: Charcoal Black)
- EASY TO INSTALL anti-wrinkle fibreglass screen material features a flexible and durable charcoal fibreglass midge mesh that’s easy to work with and does not easily crinkle, crease, dent or unravel – these are perfect for custom window screens or other custom screening projects
- EFFECTIVE INSECT SCREEN PROTECTION to keep out unwanted bugs and insects – the perfect mosquito screen and bug screen solution to ensure summer nights are enjoyed the way they were meant to be – relaxed and pest free
- TRADE QUALITY features 20 x 20 strands per square inch. Our midge mesh gives you the protection you need and the visibility you want
- GREAT VALUE & WIDE APPLICATION: This multipurpose mesh meets the needs of all screening applications – from windows and doors to patios, porches, outdoor kitchens, tree houses, pool houses and enclosures, and many other applications
Windows, Doors, Patios, Caravans and CampervansOur mesh is suitable for anywhere you need to prevent bugs and insects from entering.
Reliable protection from insectsSuitable for re-meshing fly screen windows and doorsEasy to cut to size with normal scissors